Thank you to all of you who have been praying for me to better from being sick for so long! I now am not getting hives anymore and rarely cough which is a blessing. The doctor in Kampala has tested me for many things but nothing has shown up so we are thinking it was a virus.
I praise God because when I was sick the most there was a team here with a paramedic on it and he came all the way with Uncle Caleb who wasn't feeling too well himself, in the dark to make sure I was okay. His wife was a nurse and helped me too when I was not feeling well. God does amazing things to plan it so that this particular team was here when I was sick and needed to go home and Uncle Caleb was available and willing to drive in the dark here!
So happy you are feeling better Catriona!! Such a blessing! miss you! xo - Andrea
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling a bitbetter catriona, hope that is continuing. Thanks for your updates. x
ReplyDelete