Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Birthday

For my birthday this year we had bacon :) and pancakes with real maple syrup :) for breakfast which was amazing! For lunch I had vegetable curry and for dinner I had chicken stir-fry with David Family girls. My birthday was celebrated over a few weeks because of different peoples schedules so Christina and I had three different parties with different friends.

On my birthday we had the David Family girls for a sleepover
 
For dessert we had brownie and Jello (which the girls never had tasted before)

We also had a party with two of our Ugandan friends Stella and Esther but we didn't take any pictures!

The week after we had our friends Kasana, Julia and Eva and her mom over for a tea party! We played musical chairs, pin the spout on the teapot and a few other games.

Eva and her mom (Aunt Andrea) getting ready for pin the spout on the teapot!


Even Eva had a turn for Pin the spout on the teapot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment