Hi Everyone,
Yesterday it was raining like crazy. It was really hot all day and Christina John and I were over at someones house and we were doing a play and then all of a sudden it started to pour! Within 5 minutes there was water streaming down the roof. There were puddles in all the ditches and in the indents in the dirt. The distance between the 2 places we were (our house and our friends house) were only like the width of the street in Calgary but Christina and I ran over a couple of times and we were soaked to the skin! The problem was that we were supposed to be going to the secondary sight for dinner and if we didn't drive we would be totally soaked to the skin. Thankfully someone was passing by in their car and drove us over to the secondary sight.
The secondary site is were the secondary school is, where the Enterprise farm is, the vocational school is, the baby house is and where some of the Ugandans and mission families live. That was the first time the kids in our family had been over to secondary site.
I'm glad you didn't drown in all the rain! We had tornado warnings in Philly last night, but nothing came of it. Only a few drops of rain.
ReplyDeleteWhat sorts of foods are you eating, Catriona? Is it very different from home?
Auntie Linda
Aunt Mary Ann says I'm glad you are having such a good time, we all went to the center walkathon today remember when you girls walked and we sang a thousand songs!!!! The blog is great I love to hear from you I feel like I'm with you. Love Aunt Mary Ann
ReplyDeleteHey C
ReplyDeleteHey Catriona, It sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Talk to you soon,
ReplyDeleteAshleigh Mckinnon
hi i mis u sooooooo much :{ i wish u wer here talk to u later
ReplyDeleteyour twin Amanda