Saturday, November 3, 2012

Running and PE


Our PE class

Aunt Chrissy and me

Aunt Chrissy and Julia
Over the past couple weeks we have been doing PE with some of the other homeschooling families for 30 minutes twice a week. We played games and then do a relay or run. It is really fun to have a little break from school. Aunt Chrissy who is a teacher from the USA has come here for a year to teach some kids and has been teaching PE. This week I have also started running with her in the mornings. I get up at 6 and we start running at 6:20 in the morning and run down to the farm and do a loop and come back. It is lots of fun to run with someone in the morning and we are planning to work up to a longer run that takes us out of New Hope land down past some houses and then back into New Hope. We are still working up to it but we are improving. We ran for longer today than what we did on Wednesday and took a shorter break.

2 comments:

  1. Running at 6:00 sounds very energetic! Keep it up. I will interested to hear how far you are running a few weeks from now.

    It's great to hear that you are feeling better. We are praying for you every day so it is great to hear that your strength is back.

    The pizza looked really good. I wish we were there to try some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed Catriona, well done!

    ReplyDelete