Saturday, January 17, 2015

Year in Review Part 2

Well...welcome to Part 2 of 2014! In August, I got my first "job" I worked at Hope Family for 4 weeks with Christina. It was a lot of hard work but it was really fun too helping out with all the Hope Family (Baby house) kids. I also spent some more time with David Family girls and then we headed back to Canada/USA for a few weeks! Then we came back to Uganda in October and kept busy with Hope Family, Special Needs, visiting with friends...oh and school...lots of school! I also got to go on a medical outreach and a prison outreach-which was awesome! Well, here are the pictures...

Daudi-one boy who arrived a few months before we started working at Hope Family

Mr. Hosea

Rebecca

Scovia

Margret

Annet and Brian. Annet is one of my very good friends-we both love Hassan's house (where the Special Needs kids live) and all the kids there!

....and then we switched countries and had fun with friends in South Dakota!

And we saw our Morton relatives!!

Most of the girls...i don't know where Natalie was and Helen was too far away for this girl cousin picture ;)



Cousins

Thanksgiving in Canada

another country switch....saying goodbye to this good friend, Peace! (except I just saw her the other day-which made me happy ;) )

And we also said goodbye to Jamie...She helped me with English and was a huge help! We miss her!

Christmas cookies with Wilson, Oboi and Amito

and more Christmas cookies with Hope Family

Christmas morning!

HAPPY NEW YEAR with our lovely friend Kasana! Banging pots and pans is a New Years tradition in their family...


And that was the Year In Review...it has been a busy year!

1 comment:

  1. more beautiful photos.. what precious friends you have made, and what a privilege to be experiencing life in different continents (the difficult as well as the good)

    ReplyDelete