Sunday, March 29, 2015

March

It's sad to think that March is almost done. March has been an awesome month that had lots of blog-worthy material....but one blog moment after another happened and then, it was the end of March and I was sick and lying in the bed, realizing that I had barely done any blog posts this month!

Over the next couple days I'll try to what has happened over the past couple weeks, but here is the summary:

March 1 was a busy day, which involved singing in church and then driving up to Kobwin.
March 2-8 was spent travelling around the country with our friends the Andersons and a group of auditors
March 9 was a very special day...my birthday!
The middle of March was a bit of a blur, with school and such!
March 21-22 was spent with Christina and a couple of our friends at a sleepover
I  was sick last week...so not much stuff happened then...
On Saturday (28th) my worship team had a worship night for everyone living at New Hope

In between times, we have been spending time with friends, cooking, meeting new people, and a basketball regional tournament at New Hope.

Hopefully, I'll have more blog posts with real updates over the next few days!

Looking at the Nile

Christina's birthday!

Swimming!!!!

My Birthday

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbs "the days are just packed!" Love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete