Monday, July 21, 2014

Piano Recital

Last Monday, Aunt Hannah (my piano teacher) had a piano recital for all of her piano students! We were allowed to each invite one person so I invited Margret from David Family and Christina invited our friend Hadassah! Here are some shots from the evening! I was very nervous about playing my rather fast paced song...so my fingers were flying over the keys and shaking...not very easy but thankfully I did it!
Playing my recital piece!
Very glad to be done!


The Music Students

My friend Kara and I are both taking lessons...I decided to post a nice picture of us...not the one of her stuffing a cookie in my mouth! 

My friend Kara and I
 And here is my wonderful piano teacher...Aunt Hannah! She has been a very good friend to me and we have had lots of good laughs over the piano or guitar or whatever! I don't know if she reads my blog but in case she does-Thanks Aunt Hannah for teaching me and helping me grow in many ways-musically and in other areas : ) I'm gonna miss you these next 5 months when you are in the States!!
Christina, Aunt Hannah (our teacher) and me

Miss Kara and the same three : )
 After having some dessert and picking up some quilts that we are going to borrow for our new house we headed home!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I'd been there! Aunt Hannah sounds a great friend and teacher.

    ReplyDelete